Monday, February 26, 2007

Stash Enhancement

Yesterday I visited a lovely friend who had been 'clearing out' as we all do.

She had in her "I dont' need these anymore" pile a bunch of
Shepherd's Bush designs so I decided to rehome them for her. Aren't I helpful? They are:
  • Simple Threads
  • Angel Pie
  • French Openwork (I REALLY like this one)
  • Wandering Vine (an afghan), and
  • Gathered Hours
I've not stitched a SB design but the are so sweet, I think I 'could' become addicted. The stockings are very cute too and one day I could be tempted to stitch a couple of them for the littlies...before they become 'biggies"

I need more hours...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tannia, Tannia (she whispers evilly), let me entice you into the underworld of Shepherd's Bush stitchers!

Mel in Dubai said...

Uh-oh, you'd better hide that credit card real quick - lol!

Carol said...

Those are all some of my favorite SB charts - enjoy!!! The linen I am using for the LD mystery sampler is Lakeside Linens 40 ct Vintage Bittersweet :-)

cathymk said...

Lovely charts!! SB are just lovely designs.

I read down your blog a bit and I was excited to read about your experience with Nigella's ham in coca cola recipe... that one has always appealed to me but I have never had the courage to try it. I'm so glad your family enjoyed it. I may have to try the recipe while I am on my LSL. We have tried one of the other "trashy" recipes - Elvis Presleys fried peanut butter and banana sandwich - quite yummy though we like it better with nuttella.

Really looking forward to the GTG - not long now!!