Monday, February 26, 2007

State of the nation

Last night I started one of the initials in the M Designs project....the letters seem to be a really quick stitch because there's so much more 'space' and less stitches! I should knock over the "T" today. I will need to order the other initial this week I guess so I have it here when I need it!

As an aside - if you happen to have the "W in your stash and you've used it already and you want to trade it - let me know :)

EDIT: Oh I just ordered it from DragonflyDreams so not to worry!

I've had a few health issues lately so am having a week off. Going to sit on my butt in my stitching chair for the entire week I think (that's my plan - but we all know that it is highly unlikely as I need to have medical appts etc....!). Might visit a bead shop or two, visit some blogs I've neglected and generally bum around. Might even just stay in my jammies today...we all need days like that sometime!

No comments: