Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ta da!

Well here it is - le biscornu magnifique! (is a biscornu feminine or masculine? I'm going with masculine for now!) Crikey! I just realised I don't even know for sure that 'biscornu' is actually FRENCH....someone please feel free to correct me!


I am not sure I've stuffed it enough and I have yet to find a button for it - but none the less I am happy with how it turned out. Carol WAS right - they are pretty easy to make!
I'm sending this on to someone as a surprise. This person always does lovely things for other people all the time so I thought I might do something nice for this person too :)
I hope they're surprised when they open the package :)

The design is a Judy Dixon one and for the life of me I can't find the page withthe name on! I will hunt it down and edit this post when I do find it!
I'm going to be making a few more of these :) I've not been into needlerolls or smalls in general, but the shape of these has taken my fancy :)
I also feel good about a finish - no matter how small!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty Tannia!

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Yes, biscornu is french (I asked over on The Wagon Bulletin Board) but apparently it isn't a noun. It's more of an adjective and now I can't even remember what it means - something like "oddly shaped" maybe?

Josephine (Not Obsessed - but I really think I'll have to make one now)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tannia - it looks great!

I'm glad you're finding the new blog useful :)

Nicole & Phil said...

just gorgeous! Well done!