Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Mini-Finish

I've now completed part 3 of the four-part M Designs piece I am doing. I've just one more initial to do in the top right corner! A "W" and I have to wait for it to arrive from Dragonflydreams to do that.

Here is a picture of the "T" all done. I'm using a Week's Dye Works overdye for all four squares. I'm really liking how this is turning out!

Now, because I'm having a few days off work (I've had all this week - darn girl troubles) and quite possibly once I see the doc tomorrow will still be laid up for a little while longer, I am really getting my stitching mojo back! I am really enjoying putting stitches int o fabric once again.

I 'd like to do a few more little things to reinforce the 'finishing' feeling and then get stuck in to some of the things that have been on the back burner for ages. I wont list them here because I've made promises to myself on this blog before (ha ha!) but I think for every two finishes I will allow myself a new start. How does that sound? I mean I don't have as many starts or UFOs under my belt as 'some' people eh Janine :)

First off the block will be An Open Heart, Then " the pesky Dad's Sampler" ( I quite possibly need to get a new magnifying lamp for that one - the over one is killing my eyes!).

Oh and I"ve discovered the "Google Blog Reader" thingy which is really cool - I now just have to figure out how to get my list into this page. I needed somethign because the pesky blogroll thing never lets me know when blogs are updated, so I went hunting for something else :) THis seems to be working ok and perhaps I will be able to keep up with comments and things now!

I've also started aWordpress Blog but I've yet to figure out how to get THIS blog's posts over to there - I know it can be done though - I am sure I've seen it! If you have any ideas, please let me know :) The template I chose over there is really pretty! You can have a look here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help you with the Wordpress thing, Tannia. If you go to my blog (nosila1109.blogspot.com) & read the post from Jan 12, AnneS has written a comment with instructions on how to import your blogger posts to Wordpress. HTH!

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Tannia:

Oh your work is ever so pretty!! I love the redwork but have never done any. You are doing a fantastic job on your M Designs. Thank you for your kind words in my blog! I look forward to watching your work and hope to see you in my blog. It is really nice meeting you! :) Debby