Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow! Take a look at these!!

Have you seen all the lovely new things over at DragonflyDreams? I've not been over there for a week or so and my jaw literally hit the floor today!

I'm very tempted to pick up a few of the Satin Stitches hardanger designs - they're really beautiful and I really enjoy hardanger. Also Karen has some new candlewicking designs. I've not tried this yet, but my mother is very good at it! I could however, be tempted with these...lovely! Now where is my credit card?

Given my new found interest in stitching smalls I was also really taken by the Cat's Whiskers Alyssum Scissor Pocket, Blessed With Happiness Box, The Birds of a Feather Dilly Bag and the Peacock Stitching Chair although I suspect the latter two would REALLY test my modest finishing skills!

Last time I visited DFD I picked up the Needleprint Samplers (yes I got all four!!!!) They are just charming and I can't wait to start one (or all) of them! The sampler printed inside the dust jacket of "Quaker Schoolgirl Samplers" book is wonderful too and I am just so tempted to drop everything and start one!

I've had a really busy and exhausting few weeks and asked my boss for some 'more' time off this week - so I am going to spend a week stitching and just doing things for me.

(Just for a laugh, the Blogger spellchecker asked me if I wanted to change 'hardanger' to HEADBANGER...I know some will get a giggle out of that because hardanger is a source of great frustration!)

No comments: