Wednesday, June 23, 2004

A Merry Time Was Had by All!

Well I had a good time anyway.
 
The LHM has been in bed all day. (Would you believe he has watched Monsters Inc three times in succession?) So made the most of it and had a bit of a wander around the Blog Community!  I have drooled over stitching finishes, perused wish lists, checked out Works in Progress (WIPs) pondered Questions of the Week and generally had a very relaxing and stimulating time.  Saw some amazing mail art and might be tempted to 'have a go'!
 
And to add (so you don't think I have been slacking on my enforced time off) - I also stitched for an hour or two n Maiden's Walk!  Counting, counting, counting cutting and weaving! Someone told me to count three times, cut once : ) So far so good!  Still not happy with the 2-stranded satin stitch which isn't really satin-y, but.....still not sure what to do!  Will keep looking at it and perhaps something will jump out at me!
 
Thanks to everyone who contributed to my enjoyable day!
 
Tannia
 
 

No comments: