Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Days off no longer a bonus!

The LHM is still ill....what started as a sore throat and headache slowly morphed into gastric upset and this morning it has altered form entirely to become an earache!  We were up all night last night with LHM coughing his little 8-year old lungs up poor darling....and I am exhausted.  I will have to relent and head off to the doctor today.  I generally try not to see the doctor until 48 hours has passed.  I just hate it when they suggest pumping a kid full of antibiotics for a head cold - it just doesn't do any good!
 
So three days after the first cough and laryngitic scratch, I am still at home.  I don't 'do' the SAHM thing very well.  All I can think of is the pile of work on my desk, the deadlines I will fail to meet before going on LEAVE on Friday.  I think this says something about my personality.
 
Anyhow just when you think you might get some quality stitching time in - LHM in bed, house clean and quiet...nope....foiled at every turn!  I just don't know where the time has gone.  Perhaps today!  Maiden's Walk is calling!  (one good thing though - I did finish the laundry!)
 
Oh and I did try to take some piccies of my framing!  Failed dismally - I think my memory card for my camera is wrecked!  Or the card reader is or something......it's frustrating the heck out of me!  Will get a new one today and see what happens!  I can't afford a new camera!
 
Need coffee.....
 
Tannia

No comments: