Friday, June 11, 2004

Egyptian Treasures



This is the gorgeous Needlepoint I finshed last week...I will be sure to post another piccie of it framed when I get it back! I forgot to take one before i sent it to the framers...d'oh! (edited to add finished and framed piccie) .

The designer is Heather Wakefield and the kit is available from Heirloom Creations in Reid Street, Wagga Wagga. I first spotted it at the Caulfield stitches and craft fair, but by the time I got there to buy one (I was working at the Stitches and Spice stand across the hall) they had run out of kits - just my luck! I just phoned them up the next week - the girls were very helpful and I had the kit in my hot little hands in a matter of days!

It uses Anchor gold knitting thread, gorgeous multi threads from YLI and DMC perle threads. ALso has some 10 mm satin ribbon. It's stitched on mono canvas!

No comments: