Tuesday, June 08, 2004

First Post

So here are my disjointed ramblings.

My first aim of blogging is hopefully to motivate myself to get cracking on some of the many Works in (very) Slow Progress (WISPs) to have something of interest for other stitchers to check up on from time to time.

Like many people who 'blog' I often wonder if I will in fact have anything of great interest to say, but then again, like the many devotees of blog reading, I often find myself whiling away hours encapsulated in the 'real worlds' of those from far and wide... Far better than reality telly I suspect!

Anyhow for my first inauspicious posting, I am here to tell you that tonight I actually picked up Maria van Sherrenburg's "NIGHT" for a couple of hours...I am sure the shop who is paying me to stitch it is kinda wondering where she has gotten to....oh well I told them I wasn't fast :) I am going to focus on her now till she's done - I envisage about 20 hours or so and it's all over. I have enjoyed her...Will be sorry to see her go!

Ta Da!!! so if this is a first post...I've done it!

No comments: