Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Stitcher's Five

Seen enough of these to want to participate :)
 
Here we go - my first Stitcher's Five
 

1. What was your first finished stitched piece?

A piece from a magazine "For the Love Of Cross Stitch" when I was around 15.  My Mother still has it framed and hanging on her dining room wall.

2. What was the first piece you used beads on?

Warm Christmas Wishes by Emie Bishop and a piece of hardanger I designed myself for a friend.  This was only last year....never been one for embellishments but I have several pieces on the go at the moment that will have tons of beading when complete!

3. What was the first piece you used blends on?

Teresa Wentzler's The Castle Sampler - still a WIP and has been for some years!

4. What was the first piece you used specialty stitches on?

Hmmm in any great details I would have to say Indigo Rose's Desiderata (as opposed to the sampler I designed and stitched myself for my mother!)

5. What was the first piece you stitched on evenweave or linen as opposed to aida?

The same piece as in answer number one.  I have only ever stitched four pieces on aida and two of them were the same chart!!!

More later....

Tannia

No comments: