Saturday, May 20, 2006

Eek I had no idea

I really had no idea it had been so long since I had posted.

Oops....perhaps it is because I haven't done any stitching in ages...my stitching mojo has been gone...gone...gone.!!!

Anyhow my last post had been that I started Drawn Thread's An Open Heart, well I am sorry to say I hadn't actually done that much more on it since then... but today I picked it up for a few hours and I will post a picture next week.


I have found in the past if I post regularly I seem to get more done, so on that note I will endeavour to post my progress on all things (stitching, study, work etc) to see if I can make some good progress in those areas. I will also post some goals and maybe that will assist in me achieving them.

43 things might get a look in too!

Happy 2006 and a half.......to get myself going i stitched TW's Intermediate Whitework Ornament as an ornament for an exchange - will post a picture of that too - when the recipient gets it.

No comments: