Friday, May 26, 2006

Stashy Mail

How exciting - my first stash mail in what seems like forever.

I got from Alison C. Drawn Threads "Generosity" chart (which is really cute) and Victoria Sampler's Pansy Sampler and Accessory Pack...lovely! I had only seen the VS one on the web and the chart photo is lovely...I ove the box top, my bedroom is lavender and green and white so that might make a nice pillow for my bed :)

I must admit though I have been off work with the flu for two days and I've been rather impatiently waiting for a parcel from Dragonflydreams with 3 issues of Sampler and Antique needlework Quarterly....I was so hoping it would be here before the weekend! Just to make it all worthwhile posting, I also ordered two long dog charts too!

Anyway much to my disgust of Australia Post - it hasn't arrived and it's making me stash-cranky!

No comments: