Monday, May 29, 2006

Australia Post Service...or Not!

I got cards for two parcels today...nothing unusual about that...was expecting them.

However...one card directed me to the local post office which incidentally is just across the road from my house...but it closes early...it NEVER stays open until the times it says on the door - never!
The other card directs me to the Area Post office about ten minutes away from my house. So I wander across there hoping that the Dragonflydreams parcel is the one I can pick up tonight. I am really looking forward to catching up on SANQ!

No such luck...it's my ebay purchase.

So, now I have to telephone the local PO (across the road from my house) tomorrow, ask them to send my parcel to the area PO so I can pick it up after I finish work. This means it will be another two days before I get it!

Now I am also expecting a parcel from Colours Downunder, so I bet what will happen with that one, I will have the DFD parcel redirected to the area PO and on the same day I will get a card saying my CDU parcel is at the local PO and I will have to go through it all again!

Waaaah I am being stalled in all directions!

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Tannia,
I have just discovered you via Sharon's Blank Page blog, and had to leave a comment for you. Your stitching is gorgeous! I just love all the samplers you've done; I have a few in my SINS stash, but whether I will ever get around to doing any is another matter...
I actually found a finished sampler in a second hand shop last year, for $7 - I couldn't believe my luck! Once I'd paid for it I couldn't get out of the shop fast enough in case the shopkeeper suddenly realised there should have been an extra digit on the price tag!
I'll be back...

Felicity said...

Don't you just love those parcels from Dragonfly Dreams? One arrived for me the other day.I was so excited! I avoid the FoxCollection like the plague!

Karen's Blog said...

Glad everything arrived safe and sound Taz:)