Monday, May 22, 2006

Day 1 of the 'next ten days' down....9 to go.

I did a good two hours on DT's An Open Heart this evening...I am now down to the the area below the dividing bands after the first line of the verse....not very far I know but further than I was yesterday...

I also have some new things coming in the mail, the past three issues of SANQ and 2 Long Dog's Rosemarkie and St George from Dragonflydreams (the best INS on the web) - I think I will do those at work in my lunch breaks...the one colour stitching will help alleviate stress I think. I also am waiting on a book from ebay, a Victoria Sampler chart and accessory pack and DT's Generosity Sampler chart from Alison C . I have assisted her in de-stashing by taking these unwanted items off her hands. How helpful of me. : )

After stitching a while, it is funny how much more relaxed and open to my economics textbook I was....still doesn't make any sense but at least I am doing it!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Nice to see you back Tannia! I don't know how long ago I posted a WIP of An Open Heart - January, that was when! - if you want to see how far along I got. I then became terribly bored with it and will get back to it once I can fit it in again. The two Chatelaine pieces I am doing are killing my stitching time for other projects! Karen, however, finished AoH months (and months) ago, and it is just stunning!

Mel in Dubai said...

I have been working on AOH the last couple of days too. I'm down to the first dividing band just before the third line of verse :)

I also have St Georges on the go and Rosemarkie is in the wings ready to be started after I'm done with StG.