Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bad luck in threes? I have proof!

This week has been a nightmare as far as appliances go!

My washing machine, my dryer AND my vacuum cleaner all needed 'repairs'. Well I manged to get my dryer and vacuum fixed ($160 later) but my poor washing machine has died (R.I.P Hoov...) So out I went yesterday and bought a new one. I got a nice Fisher and Paykel 7.5 kilo beauty ($900) ! My old one was only 5 kg so this one should be better...and I am hoping it wont sound like a 747 taking off in my laundry when it spins also!

It's a factory second which means it had a little dent in the side (so what??) and the retailer can't sell it as 'new' any more because of the little dent and the fact it doesn't have a box....again I say....so what? You don't do the laundry in the box....do you?

So today, while LIam and I are both off wiht the flu, I am going to do laundry as my new machine should be here very soon! I do feel a bit sick though.....really....sick of the sight of dirty clothes!

Besides, I can't go to work....I've got nothing clean to wear! (The bonus being I can stay home and wait fo rmy DFD parcel to arrive!)

No comments: