Monday, April 25, 2005

Stash Empire Building!

Boy have I acquiring on a large scale lately......a summary of the latest additions to my stash are...

Indigo Rose
- Fair Little Girl
- Skyler Wayne
- Nathaniel
- Six Hem Sampler (already completed)

Scarlet Letter
- Pattern Record

Hesters Needle
- My Path

Samplers and Such
- FR Spanish Sampler

Homespun Sampler
- Bless This Child and Keep Him

Needle Adventures
- Bargello Fantasy - a gorgeous needlepoint /bargello chart!

I also received a heap of books I ordered from e-Bay, mostly sampler books and some OOP stuff :) and the magazine fairy sent me a Dutch magazine with the 1808 Spanish Sampler that I have been looking for.

I am treating myself to a large start...Permin's 1663 Dutch Sampler reproduction.....it's gorgeous and I am doing it over 2 on 30 count fabbie so it will be quite large. I can't wait to start!

So many samplers.......so little time...........

No comments: