Monday, April 25, 2005

See......yes, I do finish things!



I started this (and finished it) this weekend. I used some 32 count linen in cream, Caron Waterlillies Java for the border and Burnt Toast for the letters - I changed the DMC as well - but don't ask me to what! (I just noticed - java and burnt toast - sounds like my usual breakfast!!!) I also used Treasure Horde beads for this one and I must say I am very impressed. I used one strand of DMC and a petite needle and not one bead got stuck on my needle! Very impressed I must say! I've had Mill Hill beads get jammed on a beading needle!!!

As you may have guessed from previous posts - I am a big Indigo Rose fan! So far I have completed Desiderata, My Son, Betsy and now the 6 Hem Sampler. I have a big list of want to dos as well! Among them...

- A Fair Little Girl
- The Four Seasons
- Folding Cross Needlebook
- Millenium
- Skyler Wayne
- Nathaniel

and the list goes on.........

No comments: