Saturday, April 30, 2005

Framed Egyptian Treasures...


Egyptian Treasures - Finished and Framed.

I just noticed that I hadn't actually posted a picture of the finished needlepoint from last year! Silly me! So with that in mind - here it is in all its splendour! Amazing what you can find when you clean out your hard drive :) Piccies of lots of things....some you wish you hadn't found (like the 15+ year old WIP) ....but we wont go into that here!

Today I finished the border on M Designs Celtic Heart (the one from Just Cross Stitch Magazine) which I started on Friday night - should knock that over by the end of the weekend I suspect!

Dad's sampler is looking wonderful - perhaps I will post a picture of my progress on that one tomorrow - after football!

It looks like rain tomorrow.....just my luck - off all week with the flu then have to stand about in the rain watching my little AFL Star playing football! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Splendour really does describe your cross-st. It is gorgeous. I love the colours!