Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hello Mother nature - it's APRIL!!!!

Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature it's APRIL - almost MAY!!!

It's football season and I went out and bought a new hat and gloves to wear while I am standing around in the cold watching my AFL Star play at 08:30 every Sunday morning. It's football season - it's meant to be FREEZING at 08:30 on Sunday, cold, and foggy and wet!!! Last Sunday I wore a T-shirt and sunglasses!!!!

It's meant to be cold and damp and dark - then at least I could understand why I have the flu. It is meant to be 30 degrees (Celsius) today and I am cold and shivering and I just want to stay in bed. I didn't go to work yesterday - just couldn't drag myself out of the house and today I am not much better. Nothing you can do for flu though - drink lots, rest and hope you come right quickly. I had my flu shot this year as well, perhaps next year I wont bother! Although I can just about guarantee that if I DON'T have the shot - I will get the biggest dose of flu ever and wonder why I didn't have it! You just can't win!

No comments: