Monday, June 26, 2006

One down...one more to go.

I sat one of my two exams today...I think I did ok, but you never can tell, can you? One thing I have found with post graduate study is...it's bloody hard work and takes up a lot of valuable time I could be doing the things I love more, like stitching and singing! Oh well only another 4 semesters to go although I might stretch it out a little and have a semester off somewhere in the middle...

Liam is with his dad at the moment (in Sydney) so I had a quick trip to Canberra to meet his dad who drove down from Sydney. Consequently it made me very tired for my exam today. I guess sitting up until midnight last night doing last minute study didn't help!

Tomorrow night I am taking mum and dad to see my friend Andy sing with the swing band - absolutely my favourite place to be on a Tuesday night. I have tomorrow off to study for my economics exam on Wednesday afternoon, so the disruption of some great music will be welcome.

Tonight I am resting and I will try and finish my June goal on An Open Heart and perhaps stitch a little on the M Designs piece :)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hello. I quite plainly remember my terror as I walked into my economics final for the graduate degree. Truly, I thought not just WHAT am I doing here and WHY am I here but WHAT IN THE WORLD do I really know about economics. Oh dear. Pat