Saturday, June 17, 2006

*eek* time...need more of it!

I haven't stitched hardly at all this week, although I must admit I was STRESSED when I got home from work the other day so I did a little to calm down....AOH got some of area 3 stitched so I'm on target for that June goal :)

I have exams in just over a week, Economics (26th), and Management Science (28th) so I probably wont post much, but will try and read al ittle in my forced study breaks. I've been finding study very hard - it's been a long time since I studied anything and its been a real challenge. Hopefully I will do ok! I think next semester I will just do one unit rather than two.

It's also school holidays, my parents arrive tomorrow for a three week visit and I have to go to Canberra next weekend (the weekend BEFORE my exams) to take LHM to see his dad!

There's always something! Why does it all seem to come at once!


1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Tannia, thanks for the kind words about my Garden Spot Sampler. It was a fun stitch - had a great SAL-mate (a Kiwi now living in the US) - despite the sampler really not being my style. I do think my Mom will love it for her dining or living room, though :-)

Not to keep Liam in any suspense any longer, here is the info he requested - no, we have not sighted the bear again. It is relatively rare for a bear to come out like that in the daylight. It was super hot that day and I think he (a blogger firmly believes this is a male bear, so I will go with that) was hungry. He is about the size of a large dog, if you are familiar with a St. Bernard, perhaps? Not as big as a car, about 200 lbs. He was about ten feet away from the window when Mike took that picture. The blogger who thinks he is male also thinks he is only about two years old, so I guess he has some growing still to do. He didn't really impress me as very big... I hope that satisfies Liam's questions. If I see the bear again, I will happily keep Liam updated :-)