Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Exciting Saturday Night!

Last night my dad was visiting from Tasmania!

"Why don't you go out dear?" he said, "I'll look after Liam."

After getting through to about W on my mobile phone with no takers, I decided to stay home and stitch!

I worked on An Open Heart and am now down to the dividing band under the second row of text and I started the area underneath that....all in all a good night AND I got to have a good gasbagging session with my dad! Love him to bits!

Sometimes those nights are just the best!

3 comments:

Mel in Dubai said...

Sounds like a perfect night in to me!

:)

Carol said...

Hi Tannia,
Looking forward to an update on AoH... I still haven't picked mine up. It is not because you were absent for a bit, just that I wasn't enjoying it LOL! I promise I will finish it, but funner projects have been calling me. That isn't like me at all, so there just must be something about this project that doesn't grab me! However... I already know how I want it framed and where I want to hang it, so you would think that would motivate me, right? Well, not yet!! LOL

Mel in Dubai said...

I meant to also add that you've probably caught up to me now on AOH :) I haven't stitched on it for a week or two - got distracted by my HAED projects again! Will get AOH out again next week :)