Monday, June 12, 2006

Move along...nothing to see here...

It has been a long weekend here in Melbourne and although I had nights out on Friday and Sunday, I've spent all the days studying...so no stitching.

However, I am all studied out right now, so today I am going to relax with some chocolate, chick flicks and some stitching. I'm not sure what I will stitch on - perhaps the M Designs piece that I have started...it's four sections, two Celtic Heart designs in each corner and will be two initials. I had first thought this would be for a friend, but she has gone and changed her colour scheme, so the beautiful Needle Necessities variegated red just wont do for her now...might keep this one myself...I will try and post a picture later.

I might also get the never-ending "Dad's Sampler" out of the WIP roll and do one or two letters to appease my guilt over not finishing it yet (started in 2000 while I was in hospital and my parents were here looking after me and Liam). These over one letters will be the death of me! I really must finish this....it's beautiful but the over one stitching is really hard on my eyes. I will try and post a progress picture of this one too.

An Open Heart will definitely get a look in as it is out and ready to be tackled!

All in all should be a good day...now to choose movies!

No comments: