Friday, June 10, 2005

Long weekend

Another long weekend is upon us and if I have some definite ideas about stitching.....ok they're not definite with a capital "d" but part of me wants to spend the entire three days stitching on the famous fairy and actually FINISH it!  It's possible, but in honest reality I know that wont occur!  It could be my June finish and I suspect it will be but exactly when in June I can't say!  I can honestly say I HOPE it will be this weekend, but the honest part of me knows it wont!
 
"1663" is coming along well - I am really enjoying it.
 
"My Country" is moving too and after the weekend I will post some progress pictures.
 
I've not stitched in the past two weeks at all.  I know that it's because I have been so stressed with work issues, and I also know that at times like this that I probably need to stitch more - but I just haven't had the energy or inclination.....hopefully this three days will get me back into the swing of things.

No comments: