Friday, January 05, 2007

News

I've not accomplished much at all lately stitching wise - but I did get just a little sidelined by beading....

I have in the past 6 months inherited an adorable DsD and at 7 years of age I figured she was ripe for the crafting world so I started her off on a bit of a beading eand then happily joined her!
Here are some of the things I've made lately!
A necklace, bracelet and Swarovski chrystal bookmark
Scissor fobs and keyrings (for those of my friends that don't use scissors)

A bracelet made from amethyst beads and a synthetic moonstone (for me)


A necklace with floating amber acrylic and glass beads.

So I have been busy but with Christmas, New Year, buying a house, packing, cleaning, oh and cooking the Christmas Ham.....I've not had a lot of time for my craft pursuits. Things should settle down after we move...I hope.

Just to make your mouth water - here is a picture of the Christmas Ham. When I get around to it I will post the Christmas Ham Story.

In all it's glory and it tasted every bit as good as it looks :)

2 comments:

Anne S said...

Your jewellery finishes are all stunning! You have a real talent there!! :D Best of luck with the house moving - hope it all goes painlessly and smoothly for you ... being nosey, where are you moving to, still VIC I presume? :)

Mel in Dubai said...

Nice to see you blogging again, Tannia :) I've been a bit slack with mine recently but I'll get back into it eventually.

Looking forward to hearing the Christmas Ham Story - lol!