Saturday, January 13, 2007

How did this happen?

ow on earth did I happen to collect so much Tupperware? I just managed to squeeze it all into one huge box, and I ditched anything I couldn't find the lid for! Honestly if anyone invites me to a Tupperware party anytime during the next ten years - I really must refrain from going because it looks like I can't stopmyself from BUYING!!

I also seem to have collected a LOT of kitchen appliances - scarier thing is I use them all; rice cooker, electric pans, electric steamer, coffee machine, blender, food processor, indoor grill, you name it - I seem to have it....how do you pack those up too?

On another note I am just starting on the ironing - 3 massive baskets full. During this process, I am also going to toss out any odd socks - I am NOT going to my new house carrying odd socks with me!

To relate this back to stitching, I am not sure HOW I am going to pack my WIPs, or other goodies. I think I will leave most things in my cabinet (dad's handiwork) and my little case-thing on wheels... but i am terrified of not knowing where it all is. I am leaning towards taking it all in my car... except for the cabinet which can be wrapped and carried on the truck.

1 comment:

Karen's Blog said...

I hope all goes well with the move Taz. Enjoy your new book when it arrives. I can't wait to hear what it's like:)