Saturday, July 10, 2004

Question of the Week

Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of? Explain why.

Good question....well asked!

My greatest achievement in stitching is finishing Indigo Rose's "Desiderata".  It's the first sampler I finished, the first piece with specialty stitches of any great number and the first 'real' hardanger I completed!  I stitched the date on upside down.....but never fixed it before it got framed, so it reminds me that I'm not perfect!  Stitching the verse as well made me really take it to heart.  It's hanging in my lounge room and I look at it every day and it makes me feel good to see it.

I am also stitching a sampler for my dad (pic in a previous post somewhere) which is really hard going...I guess when it's done I will have to rethink my 'most proud stitching achievement"

Blessings

Tannia

No comments: